Job Title: Marketing and Communications Director
Job Type: Part-time, 10 hrs/week
- Manage the ArtWalla Arts Calendar and social media.
- Maintain and update the ArtWalla website using Wild Apricot
- Create ArtWalla's monthly newsletters and other email blasts
- Create, design, and monitor any paid advertising for ArtWalla
- Develop material for, as well as update and maintain, the working artist forums
- Serve as the media contact for ArtWalla and First Friday Art Tour
- Monitor membership levels, create and run membership campaigns, serve as member contact
- Provide additional support to the ArtWalla board
- And more!
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge in various social media platforms
- Knowledge of the basics of website design and maintenance
- Excellent written communication skills and time management skills.
- Flexibility in work schedule, and proactivity and self-motivation is required.
- 1-3 years experience preferred
Please email all resumés and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "(YOUR NAME) ArtWalla Application"